10.21.2008

Throwing Away & Throwing Up

I have a pocket with a ginormous hole in it. So the smart thing would be to not put $50 in bus tickets in that pocket. Because seriously? I can think of totally fun ways to throw money away. And I don't think I buy the whole Karmic-redistribution-to-needier-people idea.

Also, do you know what gets the vomit smell out of 3 loads of laundry? I didn't either, and it's not just washing repeatedly in hot water and detergent. Because when that hits the dryer it's just hot vomit smell. Plus some things can not be washed out, and this is why I was yelling "Aim for the blankets not the mattress!"

What was I saying? Oh right... it's enzyme cleaner, one of those Oxy-whatever products. Like a charm I tell you.

That is all for now, carry on.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I guess I don't need to ask how you're week is going...

Jen said...

Oh, Sasha... Yikes!

Jeanne said...

Oh, geez. I'm sorry. No fun. Hang in there!

Momma Me said...

nothing like vomit or in my case explosive infant diapers to really put things in perspective for you ;)

Anonymous said...

life is so glamorous at your house.
le sigh.