9.05.2006

Totables



Eight tote bags were made today but only six are shown because my girls made off with two and hid them before I could take a picture. These will be shipped to their intended recipients tomorrow, thus I must take the dreaded nighttime photo. Sadly I had not enough patience for good and proper sewing, only something fast and half-assed (to be clear, I did enjoy making them, I am just frustrated with my taking shortcuts and having it not come out to my satisfaction), but I hope the giftees enjoy them. They are all made with some really fun fabrics from Japan and my favorite ribbons.

Specs
Various assorted fabric and trims, fabulous Tote Bags 101 instructions from Super Eggplant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eight! I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

We received our teeny tiny swap package yesterday. Thank you so much! We're looking forward to some fun crafting.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the bag is adorable.

Unknown said...

As far as I can tell, your little bags don't look as though they have suffered a "half-assed" sewing job. Quite cute!