7.03.2007

Child's First Blue Socks

Have you noticed anything about my posts lately? It's either looky here at the new yarn I bought (even though I am not buying more yarn) or looky here at the my latest thrift score. Are you ready to see an actual finished crafty item? Ok, but first looky here, another shot of my knitting machine toy. Cuteness, right?



Now on to the socks! These may be a gift for my sister. I think the color would work for her but I am not sure she would appreciate them, you know?







I tried to crop out my daikon legs, and yep, that is some dry grass but if I'm going to water something it'll be the pumpkins and tomatoes.

Child's First Socks, from Knitting Vintage Socks
Lorna's Laces superwash sock yarn in Pond Blue
About 6 weeks start to finish
Clover size 1 dpns
Women's size 7 or 7 1/2

4 comments:

Faren said...

Such pretty socks! The color and the pattern work so well together.

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely. I really like that stitch pattern, and color's gorgeous.

Just what are you knitting on that knitting machine?

Anonymous said...

Socksy!

kristin said...

HaRUMPH! Daikon legs are sexy!

You have convinced me even more that I want that book. Those are some beautiful beautiful socks there.

:)