8.07.2008

Thrifty Scores & Other Fun

If you know me at all, you know I love to thrift shop. Now, I'm not a hard-core digger, I'm more of a frequent dabbler. But I still find my fair share of goodies.

Like vintage sewing patterns...



I already cut out the fabric to make two of this girls skirt.





And a framed picture of two ladies playing croquet, just because.


And look at what fun vintage crafty magazines the lovely Ms Brazil kindly brought to me. You are a sweetie!



Any book that instructs you to shave a monkey is pure gold!



And another treat that I picked up for myself, this one is from Kinokuniya. I have been meaning to get this lovely title for a long time, Machine Made Patchworks.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So are you telling me you plan to shave your monkey? 'Cause that's kind of TMI.

Ms. Brazil said...

That one McCalls pattern looks ancient! Now you need a boy! Dapper Dan. he he.