5.02.2008

Living A Crafty Life

Have you had a look at Living Crafts magazine? I just saw a preview of the third issue and it looks fabulous! (I will give you a peek at the new issue as soon as I get my copy.) I have the first couple of issues, and they are chock full of crafts for kids and crafting with kids. The projects have a real Waldorf look with an emphasis on natural materials. This is my new favorite magazine, and full disclosure, I work for a magazine wholesaler and I have a few hundred titles at my disposal.





I love this project, making felted butterfly wings. I see some of these in my future..



And a knit farm blanket...



What sweet knit bunnies...



Cotton Fleece Ruffly knit pants...



There are also projects for making drop spindles and sweater patterns. I am so inspired by this magazine!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I have a subscription to the magazine. And I really love the knitted farm! I'm going to do that someday...