5.01.2008

Holding Out On You



I finished these socks a while ago and never managed to take a satisfying photo, so I just started wearing them and never blogged about it. These are also a few pairs of ribbed socks floating around that I have completed in the past year and never blogged. Such is the fate of some of my projects.

These are another pair of SpringGrass socks, knit from the chart, but knit cuff-down rather than toe-up, so the lace runs the opposite way of what the pattern intended (I did it on purpose this time.) Not the greatest picture, but the variegated yarn does not want to translate well on my camera, darn it.

Springgrass socks from Craftoholic.
Lorna's Laces Shepard Socks in Devon
Women's size 7 1/2
size 2 Crystal Palace bamboo DPNs
about 3 months start to finish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty! i like that yarn.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!! Glad you blogged about them. :)