12.07.2006

It's all about Meme

Brooke tagged me (it's my first meme), so here is my list...

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
Dog Groomer
Ticket Taker
B& W Film Developer and Printer
Bread Bakery counterperson and cookie baker

Four Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:
Supercop or Rumble in the Bronx
Heroic Trio
Blow Up
Tremors (so bad, with Kevin Bacon!)

Four Places I Have Lived (Apart From Where I am Now):
Chico, CA
Cumberland, WA
on a Trimaran, Santa Cruz, CA
in an Octagon cabin, Vashon Island, WA

Four TV Shows I Love:
Scrubs
Desperate Houswives
The Reclaimers
History Detectives

Four Places I Have Been For a Vacation:
Paris
Portugal
New Orleans
New York

Four Websites I Visit Daily (or almost daily):
eBay
Dooce
A Dress A Day
Etsy

Four Favourite Foods:
GF beer
Rice Pasta
Stinky Cheese
Gummy Bears

Four Places I Would Like to Be:
(see vacations list)

Feel free to consider yourself tagged if you got this far!

1 comment:

The Ninja Knitter said...

Jackie Chan = good times. And Scrubs? Best. Show. on. TV. Evah. Got a question for you, though. What's an octagon cabin?