8.08.2011

Blue Waffel



Hello! This picture was taken while on vacation on the Kitsap Peninsula for four days. We enjoyed a private beach, vast lawns for Bocce games and Badminton, several 1000 piece puzzles, late-night board game marathons, and ten children running wild. And loads of knitting time.

Considering that I haven't managed to knit anything in months, finishing two projects and nearly finishing two more was a major accomplishment!

This is a free pattern that didn't require too much of my attention to knit. The real challenge was figuring out how tightly to double-wrap the six stitches without pulling the yarn too tight and making holes. A fun knit, and the end result was a slightly large hat reminiscent of a bathing cap. I love it, and my Oma requested that I knit one for her birthday as well.



Waffel Hat
Cascade 220 yarn
US size 7 bamboo circular and DPNs

1 comment:

Ms. Brazil said...

Man, that is gorgeous!