2.18.2011

More Leg Warmer Fun

It's a repeat of my last finished project, another pair of leg warmers. This pair is for my 8 year old.

The original pattern is sized for an adult and on #13 needles with super-bulky yarn. I went down to a size 10 1/2 needle and heavy worsted/bulky yarn. These came out a little bigger than the last pair, which worked well since my 8 year old didn't want long straps on the back, so I skipped the knit rows and just made the buttonholes and bound off the straps.

Again, this is a nice clearly written and easy to understand pattern. It has plenty of different cable crosses to keep you occupied, and it definitely requires paying attention. A fun knit, and I love the yarn colors!









Twisted Ankles Leg Warmers
1 skein Katia Azteca yarn
US size 10 1/2 bamboo circulars

No comments: