7.16.2007

Feeling Lucky



Today's mail included a fabulous treat for me. The very talented Erin of House on Hill Road generously gave away two presents for her birthday(!) and I was one of the winners. She sent a beautifully made belt that fits perfectly. What great fabric choices, some of my very favorites that I'd never seen in person. She included an extra surprise, a super cute little ladybug pouch (as my tattoo proves, I really do *heart* ladybugs!) sporting a vintage looking orange button, and what I'm guessing is one of those Moo Cards all of the cool crafters are talking about.

Thanks so much Erin, I love my treats!

3 comments:

nuttnbunny said...

Cool! And, another crafter with a tattoo. We're strong in numbers! :-)

a. said...

erin makes such cute stuff! love the belt.

Anonymous said...

you are welcome! the button is vintage and the ladybug fabric is from superbuzzy in case you are interested. :)