7.16.2007

Feeling Lucky



Today's mail included a fabulous treat for me. The very talented Erin of House on Hill Road generously gave away two presents for her birthday(!) and I was one of the winners. She sent a beautifully made belt that fits perfectly. What great fabric choices, some of my very favorites that I'd never seen in person. She included an extra surprise, a super cute little ladybug pouch (as my tattoo proves, I really do *heart* ladybugs!) sporting a vintage looking orange button, and what I'm guessing is one of those Moo Cards all of the cool crafters are talking about.

Thanks so much Erin, I love my treats!

3 comments:

nuttnbunny said...

Cool! And, another crafter with a tattoo. We're strong in numbers! :-)

amandasan said...

erin makes such cute stuff! love the belt.

erin said...

you are welcome! the button is vintage and the ladybug fabric is from superbuzzy in case you are interested. :)