2.14.2007

Vegetarians...Look Away!

Thinking it might be nice to give my husband a meal he enjoys (unlike my usual meals?) I went to Uwajimaya and asked for a crab.



Umm, do you think I should have been more specific? I considered this when I saw the seafood guy reaching into the tank, but then I figured I knew what to do, though this wasn't quite what I had meant to order. So I took home the wriggling bundle and made a meal. In case you want to know, I consider the cutting and cleaning and then cooking to be more food-safe and humane.

Hope your Valentine's Day is happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's true love! My daughter's theory is that crab's pinch your skin off. They often figure as the villains in her imaginary worlds...

Anonymous said...

Oh golly, I used the apostrophe wrong. How hideously embarrassing. Crabs, I mean. Not crab's.