6.11.2006

Bunny Cop Out


I could have spend hundreds on crafting books at Kinokuniya but I restrained myself and got these two. One is a crochet book in Japanese, and I don't know either crochet or Japanese (it is a bit of a stretch isn't it?), but the charts seem really straightforward, and there is a stitch key in the back. Is it enough to get me over my crochet phobia? And my other book is making me dream of embroidered toddler dresses.
The title of this post is found on a t-shirt in the embroidery book.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

which book had the poop?

Sasha said...

Neither, but the crochet poop can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48872076@N00/107985708/

Sasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wow, those are surprisingly cute!