12.21.2012

Mark Those Books

I didn't plan any Christmas crafting this year. I feel a bit overwhelmed and I did not want to add any stress. Even though I have tons of ideas for projects. And even though I know just the thing for my husband and for both of my girls.

But...I find myself four days before the big day wanting to make something. So here's the little something I made with supplies that I had around the house. A plan would have saved some time, and yes, there are wonky spots. But I do like these new bookmarks. And both of my girls are avid readers and they are always in need of a bookmark to save the page in their latest chapter book or six hundred page Little Lulu comic books.

These are about 2 x 10 inches, and do have a layer in the middle to make them stiff, I forget what that material is called, but I have used it to add stiffness to a purse.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jabbott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jabbott said...

I really like these book marks x