1.06.2008

Hello Dolly!



Well I made it through the holidays without over-committing myself to all-night crafting meltdowns. Sure, I am a little sorry that I didn't plan ahead and make at least a pair of socks or two and a few hundred truffles. Maybe next year.

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, and in case you couldn't figure it out I am now 38.

See what my little sister picked up for me at the church bazaar for my birthday? (Did you think I made it? I wish!) This is too much. I would have bought it if I'd seen it at a sale so I guess my sis knows what she's doing. This little dolly has a kitchen towel for legs and sports a pot holder so she's hanging in my kitchen.

I have some new projects to tell you about as soon as I can get some daylight pictures...

5 comments:

Erin said...

I don't know if I find that horrifying or hilarious. Hmmm...maybe a bit of both.

Felicia said...

I think this might qualify as creepy cute! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey you - glad to see you're still around and doing ok. How's the spinning going?? =)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Erin...won't the plastic face give off harmful fumes?

nuttnbunny said...

Wishing for daylight in Seattle in January.

A girl can dream...

:-)